ExclusiveCoin (CURRENCY:EXCL) traded 4.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on August 21st. One ExclusiveCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.13 or 0.00001130 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. Over the last seven days, ExclusiveCoin has traded down 12% against the U.S. dollar. ExclusiveCoin has a total market cap of $778,226.14 and $11,263.00 worth of ExclusiveCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- DECOIN (DTEP) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000880 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Footballcoin (XFC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- SportsCoin (SPORT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- BitSoar (BSR) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Relevant (REL) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00023584 BTC.
- Release Project (REL) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Junsonmingchncoin (JMC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
ExclusiveCoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 6th, 2016. ExclusiveCoin’s total supply is 5,851,627 coins. The official website for ExclusiveCoin is exclusivecoin.pw. ExclusiveCoin’s official Twitter account is @exclusivecoin. The Reddit community for ExclusiveCoin is /r/exclusivecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling ExclusiveCoin
ExclusiveCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Upbit, CoinExchange and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ExclusiveCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ExclusiveCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ExclusiveCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ExclusiveCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ExclusiveCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.