SafeCapital (CURRENCY:SCAP) traded up 3.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on August 21st. SafeCapital has a market capitalization of $274,367.30 and approximately $1.11 million worth of SafeCapital was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, SafeCapital has traded up 4.6% against the U.S. dollar. One SafeCapital coin can now be bought for $0.15 or 0.00001307 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bonorum (BONO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.25 or 0.00478190 BTC.
- Zenon (ZNN) traded down 27.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00016621 BTC.
- Hashshare (HSS) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0729 or 0.00000619 BTC.
- Midas (MIDAS) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00011591 BTC.
- MalwareChain (MALW) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002932 BTC.
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00010354 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0324 or 0.00000275 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0339 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- Helix (HLIX) traded 24.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000067 BTC.
SafeCapital Coin Profile
SafeCapital (SCAP) is a coin. Its launch date was November 11th, 2019. SafeCapital’s total supply is 2,039,547 coins and its circulating supply is 1,783,907 coins. SafeCapital’s official message board is medium.com/@safecapital. SafeCapital’s official Twitter account is @SafecapitalO and its Facebook page is accessible here. SafeCapital’s official website is www.safecapital.io.
SafeCapital Coin Trading
SafeCapital can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SafeCapital directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SafeCapital should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SafeCapital using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SafeCapital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SafeCapital and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.