Spiking (CURRENCY:SPIKE) traded up 1.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on August 21st. Spiking has a market capitalization of $2.56 million and $26,022.00 worth of Spiking was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Spiking has traded down 35.5% against the US dollar. One Spiking token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0058 or 0.00000049 BTC on major exchanges including Kryptono and COSS.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001452 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.76 or 0.00040454 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00004874 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $649.51 or 0.05521547 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003423 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004037 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00003821 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00014875 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Spiking Token Profile
SPIKE is a token. Its genesis date was May 25th, 2018. Spiking’s total supply is 5,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 442,894,598 tokens. The official website for Spiking is spiking.com. Spiking’s official message board is blog.spiking.com. The Reddit community for Spiking is /r/stockspiking and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Spiking’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Spiking Token Trading
Spiking can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kryptono and COSS. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Spiking directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Spiking should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Spiking using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Spiking Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spiking and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.