AllSafe (CURRENCY:ASAFE) traded 4.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on September 6th. One AllSafe coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0220 or 0.00000213 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. AllSafe has a total market capitalization of $201,442.99 and $282.00 worth of AllSafe was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, AllSafe has traded 10.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00004747 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded up 31.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000018 BTC.
AllSafe Coin Profile
AllSafe (CRYPTO:ASAFE) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 6th, 2016. AllSafe’s total supply is 10,645,451 coins and its circulating supply is 9,145,370 coins. The official website for AllSafe is allsafetoken.pw. AllSafe’s official Twitter account is @allsafetoken.
AllSafe Coin Trading
AllSafe can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AllSafe directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AllSafe should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AllSafe using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AllSafe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AllSafe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.