Alpha Coin (CURRENCY:APC) traded 103.1% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on September 6th. Over the last seven days, Alpha Coin has traded 85.1% higher against the dollar. Alpha Coin has a total market cap of $7,168.51 and approximately $410.00 worth of Alpha Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Alpha Coin token can now be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX and Crex24.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Nervos Network (CKB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Grin (GRIN) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003693 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0878 or 0.00000856 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- HitChain (HIT) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001216 BTC.
- Aryacoin (AYA) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Pigeoncoin (PGN) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Alpha Coin Token Profile
Alpha Coin (APC) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 22nd, 2016. Alpha Coin’s total supply is 65,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 35,000,000 tokens. The official website for Alpha Coin is alpha-coin.io. Alpha Coin’s official Twitter account is @AlphacoinTokens.
Alpha Coin Token Trading
Alpha Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Alpha Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Alpha Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Alpha Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Alpha Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Alpha Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.