AppCoins (CURRENCY:APPC) traded up 12.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. During the last seven days, AppCoins has traded 31.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. AppCoins has a market capitalization of $9.61 million and $87,814.00 worth of AppCoins was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AppCoins token can now be bought for about $0.0390 or 0.00000380 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Binance, BiteBTC and Huobi.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009755 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002356 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 21.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.64 or 0.00122966 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 20.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.77 or 0.00046408 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 24.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.21 or 0.00225801 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $164.33 or 0.01598528 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0324 or 0.00000315 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0788 or 0.00000766 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $17.50 or 0.00170192 BTC.
AppCoins launched on November 6th, 2017. AppCoins’ total supply is 246,203,093 tokens and its circulating supply is 246,203,092 tokens. The Reddit community for AppCoins is /r/AppcoinsProtocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for AppCoins is appcoins.io. AppCoins’ official Twitter account is @AppCoinsProject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling AppCoins
AppCoins can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Binance, BiteBTC, IDEX and Huobi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AppCoins directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AppCoins should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AppCoins using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AppCoins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AppCoins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.