Aragon (CURRENCY:ANT) traded up 10.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 6th. Aragon has a market capitalization of $155.59 million and approximately $53.65 million worth of Aragon was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aragon token can currently be bought for $4.69 or 0.00045722 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Aragon has traded down 46% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001467 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.72 or 0.00045964 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00005446 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $541.33 or 0.05272069 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002480 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004145 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00034638 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.32 or 0.00051830 BTC.
Aragon is a token. Its genesis date was May 15th, 2017. Aragon’s total supply is 39,609,524 tokens and its circulating supply is 33,142,159 tokens. Aragon’s official website is aragon.org. Aragon’s official message board is blog.aragon.org. Aragon’s official Twitter account is @AragonProject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Aragon
Aragon can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aragon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aragon should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aragon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.