ArtByte (CURRENCY:ABY) traded down 15.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 6th. Over the last week, ArtByte has traded down 93.2% against the US dollar. One ArtByte coin can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges. ArtByte has a market capitalization of $2,158.00 and $9.00 worth of ArtByte was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $48.35 or 0.00471454 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00011894 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded 57.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0479 or 0.00000467 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0740 or 0.00000721 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0741 or 0.00000722 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004402 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003404 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0423 or 0.00000412 BTC.
ArtByte Coin Profile
ArtByte (CRYPTO:ABY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 1st, 2014. ArtByte’s total supply is 792,537,250 coins. ArtByte’s official Twitter account is @artbyteme and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ArtByte is www.artbyte.me. The Reddit community for ArtByte is /r/ArtByte and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
ArtByte Coin Trading
ArtByte can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ArtByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ArtByte should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ArtByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ArtByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ArtByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.