Atlas Protocol (CURRENCY:ATP) traded up 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. Atlas Protocol has a market cap of $4.21 million and $230,608.00 worth of Atlas Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Atlas Protocol has traded down 39.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Atlas Protocol token can currently be bought for about $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BitMart and Gate.io.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009767 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002362 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 22.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.03 or 0.00126932 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 19.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.85 or 0.00047223 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 21.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.73 or 0.00221478 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $163.75 or 0.01595543 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0784 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.46 or 0.00170148 BTC.
About Atlas Protocol
Atlas Protocol’s genesis date was August 7th, 2018. Atlas Protocol’s total supply is 4,000,001,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,576,066,703 tokens. Atlas Protocol’s official Twitter account is @ArtProPlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. Atlas Protocol’s official website is atlasp.io. The official message board for Atlas Protocol is medium.com/@atlasp.
Atlas Protocol Token Trading
Atlas Protocol can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io and BitMart. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atlas Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Atlas Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Atlas Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Atlas Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atlas Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.