Beam (CURRENCY:BEAM) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 6th. Beam has a market cap of $23.30 million and $42.44 million worth of Beam was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Beam coin can now be purchased for $0.33 or 0.00003238 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bisq and Hotbit. Over the last seven days, Beam has traded down 30.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- FABRK (FAB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Defis (XGM) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Grimm (GRIMM) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- SaveToken (SAVE) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- 0cash (ZCH) traded up 28.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000018 BTC.
Beam (BEAM) is a coin. Beam’s total supply is 70,160,360 coins. The Reddit community for Beam is /r/beamprivacy and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Beam’s official website is www.beam.mw. Beam’s official Twitter account is @beamprivacy.
Buying and Selling Beam
Beam can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and Bisq. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beam directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Beam should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Beam using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Beam Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beam and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.