Binance USD (CURRENCY:BUSD) traded 0.4% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on September 6th. Binance USD has a market cap of $198.09 million and approximately $452.97 million worth of Binance USD was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Binance USD token can currently be bought for approximately $1.00 or 0.00009760 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and Binance. In the last seven days, Binance USD has traded 0% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001465 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.77 or 0.00046521 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00005556 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $536.86 or 0.05235214 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002471 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004127 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00034724 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.34 or 0.00052074 BTC.
About Binance USD
Binance USD (BUSD) is a token. Its genesis date was September 10th, 2019. Binance USD’s total supply is 197,908,990 tokens. Binance USD’s official message board is medium.com/Paxos. Binance USD’s official Twitter account is @
. The official website for Binance USD is www.paxos.com/busd.
Buying and Selling Binance USD
Binance USD can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance USD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Binance USD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Binance USD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Binance USD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance USD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.