Bitcoin Zero (CURRENCY:BZX) traded down 49.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Zero has traded 32.5% higher against the dollar. One Bitcoin Zero coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0029 or 0.00000029 BTC on exchanges including Sistemkoin, Livecoin and Crex24. Bitcoin Zero has a total market capitalization of $85,028.06 and approximately $6,796.00 worth of Bitcoin Zero was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009766 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002339 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 17.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.25 or 0.00119451 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 19.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.72 or 0.00046013 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 24.3% against the dollar and now trades at $23.20 or 0.00226246 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $163.35 or 0.01592712 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0786 or 0.00000767 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.52 or 0.00170827 BTC.
Bitcoin Zero Profile
Bitcoin Zero’s total supply is 29,010,752 coins. Bitcoin Zero’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinZer0X. Bitcoin Zero’s official website is www.bitcoinzerox.net. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Zero is /r/BitcoinZeroOfficial.
Bitcoin Zero Coin Trading
Bitcoin Zero can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Sistemkoin and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Zero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Zero should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Zero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.