BitTube (CURRENCY:TUBE) traded up 3.6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on September 6th. BitTube has a total market capitalization of $2.44 million and $5,718.00 worth of BitTube was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, BitTube has traded 29.3% lower against the US dollar. One BitTube coin can now be purchased for $0.0087 or 0.00000085 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, TradeOgre, Livecoin and Bittrex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $80.21 or 0.00782137 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003555 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003798 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 39.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0523 or 0.00000510 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0728 or 0.00000710 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0647 or 0.00000631 BTC.
BitTube (TUBE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 31st, 2018. BitTube’s total supply is 279,235,855 coins. BitTube’s official Twitter account is @BitTubeApp. The official website for BitTube is coin.bit.tube . The Reddit community for BitTube is /r/ipbcoin.
BitTube Coin Trading
BitTube can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit, Livecoin and TradeOgre. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitTube directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitTube should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitTube using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitTube Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitTube and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.