BonusCloud (CURRENCY:BXC) traded down 3.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 6th. BonusCloud has a total market cap of $630,188.10 and approximately $299.00 worth of BonusCloud was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BonusCloud token can currently be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, BonusCloud has traded 16.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001471 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.71 or 0.00045841 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00005559 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $545.29 or 0.05303922 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004158 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.57 or 0.00034759 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.33 or 0.00051803 BTC.
BonusCloud Token Profile
BXC is a token. Its genesis date was December 12th, 2018. BonusCloud’s total supply is 7,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,109,383,414 tokens. BonusCloud’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for BonusCloud is medium.com/@bonuscloud. BonusCloud’s official website is bonuscloud.io.
Buying and Selling BonusCloud
BonusCloud can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BonusCloud directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BonusCloud should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BonusCloud using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BonusCloud Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BonusCloud and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.