BOOM (CURRENCY:BOOM) traded up 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on September 6th. BOOM has a total market cap of $1.16 million and $9,125.00 worth of BOOM was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BOOM token can now be bought for about $0.0015 or 0.00000014 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BitMart and DDEX. During the last seven days, BOOM has traded 4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009773 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002354 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 22.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.76 or 0.00124292 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 20.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.79 or 0.00046655 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 22.8% against the dollar and now trades at $22.87 or 0.00222712 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $164.12 or 0.01598434 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000311 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0784 or 0.00000764 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.44 or 0.00169892 BTC.
BOOM Token Profile
BOOM’s total supply is 971,375,848 tokens and its circulating supply is 782,345,115 tokens. BOOM’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for BOOM is medium.com/@theboomtoken. BOOM’s official website is www.boomtoken.io.
Buying and Selling BOOM
BOOM can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX and BitMart. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOOM directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BOOM should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BOOM using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BOOM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOOM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.