Bread (CURRENCY:BRD) traded up 8.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. One Bread token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0967 or 0.00000942 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Bread has traded down 30.9% against the US dollar. Bread has a total market cap of $8.58 million and $348,778.00 worth of Bread was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001468 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.72 or 0.00045992 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00005522 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $541.73 or 0.05278405 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002494 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004157 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00034671 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.32 or 0.00051863 BTC.
Bread Token Profile
Bread (CRYPTO:BRD) is a token. It launched on December 16th, 2017. Bread’s total supply is 88,862,718 tokens and its circulating supply is 88,733,978 tokens. Bread’s official website is BRD.com . Bread’s official Twitter account is @breadapp and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bread is /r/breadwallet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bread Token Trading
Bread can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bread directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bread should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bread using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bread Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bread and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.