Chainlink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded 18.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. During the last seven days, Chainlink has traded 28% lower against the US dollar. One Chainlink token can currently be bought for approximately $12.26 or 0.00119579 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox, Binance, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Coinbase. Chainlink has a market capitalization of $4.29 billion and $2.08 billion worth of Chainlink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009773 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002344 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 20.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.75 or 0.00046346 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 24.1% against the dollar and now trades at $23.13 or 0.00225630 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $163.58 or 0.01595776 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0786 or 0.00000767 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.49 or 0.00170584 BTC.
- UMA (UMA) traded 36.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.50 or 0.00151252 BTC.
Chainlink Token Profile
Chainlink’s genesis date was September 19th, 2017. Chainlink’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens. Chainlink’s official Twitter account is @smart_contract. Chainlink’s official website is chain.link. Chainlink’s official message board is blog.chain.link. The Reddit community for Chainlink is /r/chainlink and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Chainlink Token Trading
Chainlink can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX, Kyber Network, Gate.io, Huobi, Radar Relay, Binance, Coinbase, OKEx, COSS and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chainlink directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Chainlink should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Chainlink using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Chainlink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chainlink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.