Civic (CURRENCY:CVC) traded up 5.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on September 6th. Civic has a total market capitalization of $20.19 million and $2.68 million worth of Civic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Civic token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0301 or 0.00000294 BTC on popular exchanges including Radar Relay, Mercatox, IDEX and GOPAX. During the last week, Civic has traded 31.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009765 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002340 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 16.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.17 or 0.00118708 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.69 or 0.00045721 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 22.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.03 or 0.00224551 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $163.51 or 0.01594484 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0784 or 0.00000765 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.33 or 0.00169029 BTC.
Civic Token Profile
Civic was first traded on June 21st, 2017. Civic’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 670,000,000 tokens. Civic’s official Twitter account is @civickey and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Civic is www.civic.com. The Reddit community for Civic is /r/civicplatform.
Civic Token Trading
Civic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: GOPAX, Kucoin, OKEx, Vebitcoin, Liqui, Mercatox, Kyber Network, Binance, ABCC, Gate.io, Huobi, Livecoin, Upbit, IDEX, COSS, Radar Relay, Bittrex, Poloniex and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Civic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Civic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Civic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Civic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Civic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.