Cream (CURRENCY:CRM) traded up 32.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. One Cream coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Cryptohub, BiteBTC and Cryptopia. Cream has a market cap of $35,495.50 and $2.00 worth of Cream was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Cream has traded up 3.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.29 or 0.00051329 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $71.26 or 0.00690995 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $10,355.44 or 1.00413223 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $174.07 or 0.01687943 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00012300 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $13.68 or 0.00132648 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005914 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded 17.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0994 or 0.00000963 BTC.
CRM is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 1st, 2017. Cream’s total supply is 45,108,749 coins. Cream’s official Twitter account is @creamcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Cream is creamcoin.com. Cream’s official message board is cream.technology.
Cream Coin Trading
Cream can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, Cryptohub, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cream directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cream should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cream using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cream Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cream and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.