Curecoin (CURRENCY:CURE) traded up 2.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. Curecoin has a total market capitalization of $1.60 million and $8,373.00 worth of Curecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Curecoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0649 or 0.00000633 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin and Bittrex. During the last seven days, Curecoin has traded down 14.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $48.37 or 0.00471891 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00011898 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded up 57.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0479 or 0.00000467 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0736 or 0.00000718 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0743 or 0.00000724 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004281 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003407 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000412 BTC.
Curecoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on November 11th, 2014. Curecoin’s total supply is 24,649,277 coins. The Reddit community for Curecoin is /r/curecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Curecoin is curecoin.net. Curecoin’s official Twitter account is @CureCoin_Team and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Curecoin Coin Trading
Curecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Curecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Curecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Curecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Curecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Curecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.