Digitalcoin (CURRENCY:DGC) traded 83.9% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 6th. Over the last week, Digitalcoin has traded down 18% against the dollar. Digitalcoin has a total market cap of $66,397.82 and approximately $51.00 worth of Digitalcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Digitalcoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0018 or 0.00000018 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0674 or 0.00000657 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Argentum (ARG) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded down 80.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Digitalcoin Coin Profile
Digitalcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 18th, 2013. Digitalcoin’s total supply is 35,965,283 coins. Digitalcoin’s official Twitter account is @DigitalcoinDGC and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Digitalcoin is /r/digitalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Digitalcoin’s official website is digitalcoin.co.
Digitalcoin Coin Trading
Digitalcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digitalcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digitalcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Digitalcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digitalcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digitalcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.