DraftCoin (CURRENCY:DFT) traded down 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. During the last seven days, DraftCoin has traded 16.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. DraftCoin has a market capitalization of $46,212.38 and $2.00 worth of DraftCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DraftCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0053 or 0.00000052 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit and Coindeal.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Ultimate Secure Cash (USC) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0511 or 0.00000498 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
DraftCoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 19th, 2015. DraftCoin’s total supply is 18,715,912 coins and its circulating supply is 8,715,912 coins. DraftCoin’s official Twitter account is @btcdraft and its Facebook page is accessible here. DraftCoin’s official website is btcdraft.com.
Buying and Selling DraftCoin
DraftCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coindeal, CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DraftCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DraftCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DraftCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DraftCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DraftCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.