Dynamic Trading Rights (CURRENCY:DTR) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. Dynamic Trading Rights has a total market capitalization of $14.79 million and approximately $41,047.00 worth of Dynamic Trading Rights was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dynamic Trading Rights token can currently be bought for $0.0096 or 0.00000094 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Dynamic Trading Rights has traded 9.3% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001465 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.74 or 0.00046116 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00005478 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $538.26 or 0.05235869 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002482 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004152 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.57 or 0.00034772 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.32 or 0.00051789 BTC.
Dynamic Trading Rights Profile
Dynamic Trading Rights (CRYPTO:DTR) is a token. It launched on November 30th, 2017. Dynamic Trading Rights’ total supply is 2,549,568,998 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,535,318,998 tokens. The official website for Dynamic Trading Rights is www.tokens.net. Dynamic Trading Rights’ official Twitter account is @TokensNet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Dynamic Trading Rights Token Trading
Dynamic Trading Rights can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dynamic Trading Rights directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dynamic Trading Rights should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dynamic Trading Rights using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dynamic Trading Rights Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dynamic Trading Rights and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.