EDRCoin (CURRENCY:EDRC) traded up 9.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on September 6th. In the last seven days, EDRCoin has traded 2.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One EDRCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0089 or 0.00000087 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. EDRCoin has a total market cap of $26,133.57 and approximately $1.00 worth of EDRCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001497 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- PrismChain (PRM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
EDRCoin (CRYPTO:EDRC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 22nd, 2016. EDRCoin’s total supply is 3,669,691 coins and its circulating supply is 2,931,224 coins. EDRCoin’s official Twitter account is @EDRCoinOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for EDRCoin is www.edrcoin.cash.
EDRCoin Coin Trading
EDRCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EDRCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EDRCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EDRCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EDRCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EDRCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.