Electra (CURRENCY:ECA) traded 7.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. Over the last seven days, Electra has traded 22.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Electra has a market cap of $7.44 million and $14,552.00 worth of Electra was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Electra coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded up 31.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Denarius (D) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001389 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- Limitless VIP (VIP) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded down 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Dcoin Token (DT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000142 BTC.
Electra Coin Profile
ECA is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the NIST5 hashing algorithm. It launched on March 17th, 2017. Electra’s total supply is 29,569,979,559 coins and its circulating supply is 28,702,823,006 coins. The Reddit community for Electra is /r/Electra_Currency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Electra’s official Twitter account is @ElectracoinECA and its Facebook page is accessible here. Electra’s official website is electraproject.org. Electra’s official message board is medium.com/@electrafoundation.
Buying and Selling Electra
Electra can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electra directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electra should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Electra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.