Enjin Coin (CURRENCY:ENJ) traded up 6.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. One Enjin Coin token can now be purchased for $0.16 or 0.00001534 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, Enjin Coin has traded down 28.5% against the US dollar. Enjin Coin has a total market capitalization of $129.31 million and $7.07 million worth of Enjin Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001473 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.75 or 0.00046284 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00005529 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $537.46 or 0.05234638 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002483 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004135 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.57 or 0.00034723 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.32 or 0.00051794 BTC.
Enjin Coin Token Profile
Enjin Coin (CRYPTO:ENJ) is a token. It launched on October 2nd, 2017. Enjin Coin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 821,201,679 tokens. The official website for Enjin Coin is enjin.io. Enjin Coin’s official Twitter account is @
Enjin Coin Token Trading
Enjin Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Enjin Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Enjin Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Enjin Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Enjin Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enjin Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.