Envion (CURRENCY:EVN) traded up 5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on September 6th. In the last seven days, Envion has traded 3.5% lower against the US dollar. Envion has a market capitalization of $14.35 million and approximately $541.00 worth of Envion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Envion token can now be purchased for $0.11 or 0.00001098 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Token Store and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009765 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002340 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.17 or 0.00118708 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 16.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.69 or 0.00045721 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 22.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.03 or 0.00224551 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $163.51 or 0.01594484 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0784 or 0.00000765 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.33 or 0.00169029 BTC.
Envion Token Profile
Envion was first traded on December 1st, 2017. Envion’s total supply is 127,425,494 tokens. The official website for Envion is www.envion.org. Envion’s official Twitter account is @envion_org and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Envion Token Trading
Envion can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Envion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Envion should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Envion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Envion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Envion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.