EUNO (CURRENCY:EUNO) traded up 18.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on September 6th. One EUNO coin can now be bought for $0.0517 or 0.00000500 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, EUNO has traded 55% lower against the U.S. dollar. EUNO has a market capitalization of $1.97 million and $7.00 worth of EUNO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Compound (COMP) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $176.16 or 0.01703863 BTC.
- Purex (PUREX) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- Axe (AXE) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001421 BTC.
- ImageCoin (IMG) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0708 or 0.00000685 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- FYDcoin (FYD) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- 1X2 COIN (1X2) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000121 BTC.
EUNO is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 29th, 2018. EUNO’s total supply is 39,839,458 coins and its circulating supply is 38,037,251 coins. EUNO’s official website is www.euno.co. EUNO’s official Twitter account is @EunoCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for EUNO is /r/EunoCoinOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
EUNO Coin Trading
EUNO can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EUNO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EUNO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EUNO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EUNO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EUNO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.