FirstBlood (CURRENCY:1ST) traded 13.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 6th. In the last week, FirstBlood has traded up 12% against the US dollar. One FirstBlood token can currently be bought for $0.13 or 0.00001310 BTC on popular exchanges. FirstBlood has a market capitalization of $11.52 million and $458.00 worth of FirstBlood was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001471 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.71 or 0.00045841 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00005559 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $545.29 or 0.05303922 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004158 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.57 or 0.00034759 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.33 or 0.00051803 BTC.
FirstBlood (CRYPTO:1ST) is a token. It launched on September 25th, 2016. FirstBlood’s total supply is 93,468,691 tokens and its circulating supply is 85,558,370 tokens. FirstBlood’s official Twitter account is @firstbloodio. The official website for FirstBlood is firstblood.io.
Buying and Selling FirstBlood
FirstBlood can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FirstBlood directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FirstBlood should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FirstBlood using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FirstBlood Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FirstBlood and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.