FNB Protocol (CURRENCY:FNB) traded 2.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. One FNB Protocol token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0039 or 0.00000038 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDAX and Allbit. FNB Protocol has a market capitalization of $9.31 million and $830,473.00 worth of FNB Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, FNB Protocol has traded down 1.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009749 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002355 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 21.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.58 or 0.00122479 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.69 or 0.00045632 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 24.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.10 or 0.00225011 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $163.78 or 0.01595190 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0784 or 0.00000764 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $17.54 or 0.00170832 BTC.
FNB Protocol Profile
FNB Protocol’s total supply is 2,490,000,160 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,373,193,413 tokens. FNB Protocol’s official Twitter account is @fnbprotocol.
Buying and Selling FNB Protocol
FNB Protocol can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Allbit and IDAX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FNB Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FNB Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FNB Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FNB Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FNB Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.