FuzzBalls (CURRENCY:FUZZ) traded 1.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 6th. One FuzzBalls coin can now be purchased for about $0.0035 or 0.00000034 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. During the last week, FuzzBalls has traded up 4% against the U.S. dollar. FuzzBalls has a total market capitalization of $16,865.62 and approximately $1.00 worth of FuzzBalls was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $48.52 or 0.00471946 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00011833 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded up 44.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000423 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0738 or 0.00000718 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0752 or 0.00000731 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004064 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003400 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0452 or 0.00000439 BTC.
FuzzBalls Coin Profile
FUZZ is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 28th, 2015. FuzzBalls’ total supply is 4,829,945 coins. FuzzBalls’ official Twitter account is @ACryptoMiner. FuzzBalls’ official website is www.fyi-koerier.nl/fuzzballs.htm.
Buying and Selling FuzzBalls
FuzzBalls can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FuzzBalls directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FuzzBalls should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FuzzBalls using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FuzzBalls Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FuzzBalls and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.