GAPS (CURRENCY:GAP) traded 4.9% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on September 6th. In the last seven days, GAPS has traded 8.1% higher against the US dollar. GAPS has a market cap of $3.50 million and approximately $101,795.00 worth of GAPS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GAPS token can currently be bought for approximately $0.35 or 0.00003403 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN and BitForex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.21 or 0.00050653 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,220.19 or 0.99416427 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded 17.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0972 or 0.00000946 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002409 BTC.
- ExtStock Token (XT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0443 or 0.00000431 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $20.83 or 0.00202636 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0671 or 0.00000653 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0913 or 0.00000888 BTC.
- Offshift (XFT) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00017520 BTC.
GAPS (GAP) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 13th, 2016. GAPS’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,000,000 tokens. GAPS’s official Twitter account is @Gapcoin. The official website for GAPS is gapschain.io/main. GAPS’s official message board is medium.com/@gapschain.
Buying and Selling GAPS
GAPS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex and LATOKEN. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GAPS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GAPS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GAPS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GAPS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GAPS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.