Gems (CURRENCY:GEM) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. One Gems token can currently be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io and Fatbtc. Over the last week, Gems has traded 12.6% lower against the dollar. Gems has a market cap of $111,369.49 and $346.00 worth of Gems was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009767 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002362 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 22.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.03 or 0.00126932 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.85 or 0.00047223 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 21.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.73 or 0.00221478 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $163.75 or 0.01595543 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0784 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.46 or 0.00170148 BTC.
Gems ‘s launch date was January 6th, 2018. Gems ‘s total supply is 8,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,198,291,896 tokens. The official website for Gems is gems.org. The official message board for Gems is blog.gems.org. Gems ‘s official Twitter account is @getgemsorg. The Reddit community for Gems is /r/gemsprotocol.
Buying and Selling Gems
Gems can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io and Fatbtc. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gems directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gems should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gems using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gems and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.