Happycoin (CURRENCY:HPC) traded down 21.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on September 6th. One Happycoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0117 or 0.00000129 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, CoinExchange and YoBit. During the last week, Happycoin has traded down 42.8% against the dollar. Happycoin has a market cap of $296,616.00 and approximately $2,782.00 worth of Happycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $70.85 or 0.00689163 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00011821 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 21.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00005650 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 14.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.50 or 0.00034043 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $70.03 or 0.00681217 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000973 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
Happycoin (HPC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 7th, 2017. Happycoin’s total supply is 25,425,757 coins. The official website for Happycoin is happycointech.org. Happycoin’s official Twitter account is @happycoin5 and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Happycoin Coin Trading
Happycoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, HitBTC and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Happycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Happycoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Happycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Happycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Happycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.