HashCoin (CURRENCY:HSC) traded 0.9% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on September 6th. During the last week, HashCoin has traded down 17.5% against the US dollar. HashCoin has a market capitalization of $352,485.07 and approximately $7,118.00 worth of HashCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One HashCoin token can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io and BCEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001467 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.72 or 0.00045964 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00005446 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $541.33 or 0.05272069 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002480 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004145 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00034638 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.32 or 0.00051830 BTC.
HashCoin (HSC) is a token. It launched on April 3rd, 2018. HashCoin’s total supply is 50,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 12,863,911,326 tokens. HashCoin’s official website is www.hashfuture.io. The Reddit community for HashCoin is /r/hashworld and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. HashCoin’s official Twitter account is @hashworld_hsc and its Facebook page is accessible here.
HashCoin Token Trading
HashCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io and BCEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HashCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HashCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HashCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HashCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HashCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.