HEROcoin (CURRENCY:PLAY) traded 13.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 6th. Over the last seven days, HEROcoin has traded 1.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. HEROcoin has a total market cap of $519,511.05 and $5,098.00 worth of HEROcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One HEROcoin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0027 or 0.00000027 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, IDEX and CoinBene.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009707 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002357 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 21% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.06 or 0.00126611 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.90 or 0.00047474 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 23.4% against the dollar and now trades at $23.13 or 0.00224249 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $164.60 or 0.01596055 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0321 or 0.00000311 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0791 or 0.00000767 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.49 or 0.00169567 BTC.
HEROcoin Token Profile
HEROcoin launched on August 24th, 2017. HEROcoin’s total supply is 252,165,029 tokens and its circulating supply is 189,957,035 tokens. The Reddit community for HEROcoin is /r/herocoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. HEROcoin’s official website is www.herocoin.io. HEROcoin’s official Twitter account is @HEROcoinio and its Facebook page is accessible here.
HEROcoin Token Trading
HEROcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Kucoin and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HEROcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HEROcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HEROcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HEROcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HEROcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.