Hydro (CURRENCY:HYDRO) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 6th. Over the last week, Hydro has traded down 4% against the dollar. One Hydro token can currently be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Fatbtc, Upbit, Bittrex and CoinEx. Hydro has a total market cap of $3.39 million and $335,780.00 worth of Hydro was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001470 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.77 or 0.00046502 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00005535 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $535.18 or 0.05218179 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002492 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004125 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00034717 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.34 or 0.00052078 BTC.
HYDRO is a token. It was first traded on March 15th, 2018. Hydro’s total supply is 11,111,111,111 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,046,612,734 tokens. The Reddit community for Hydro is /r/ProjectHydro and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Hydro is www.hydrogenplatform.com/hydro. Hydro’s official Twitter account is @hydrogenapi and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Hydro is medium.com/@hydrogenapi.
Buying and Selling Hydro
Hydro can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, BitMart, IDEX, DEx.top, Mercatox, IDAX, CoinEx, Fatbtc, Upbit and BitForex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hydro directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hydro should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hydro using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hydro Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hydro and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.