Ignis (CURRENCY:IGNIS) traded 1.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on September 6th. During the last week, Ignis has traded down 20.1% against the US dollar. Ignis has a total market cap of $16.05 million and $713,972.00 worth of Ignis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ignis token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0211 or 0.00000204 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, STEX, Indodax and Vebitcoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009707 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002357 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 21% against the dollar and now trades at $13.06 or 0.00126611 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.90 or 0.00047474 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 23.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.13 or 0.00224249 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $164.60 or 0.01596055 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0321 or 0.00000311 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0791 or 0.00000767 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.49 or 0.00169567 BTC.
Ignis’ launch date was August 5th, 2017. Ignis’ total supply is 999,449,694 tokens and its circulating supply is 761,143,950 tokens. Ignis’ official Twitter account is @Jelurida. The official website for Ignis is www.ardorplatform.org/ignis%E2%80%94first-childchain. The Reddit community for Ignis is /r/Ignis.
Ignis Token Trading
Ignis can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Upbit, STEX, Bittrex, Indodax, Coinbit and Vebitcoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ignis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ignis should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ignis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ignis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ignis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.