IOST (CURRENCY:IOST) traded up 6.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on September 6th. IOST has a market cap of $76.46 million and approximately $66.53 million worth of IOST was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, IOST has traded down 26.3% against the dollar. One IOST token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0050 or 0.00000049 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, BitMax, Kyber Network and Huobi.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001468 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.72 or 0.00045992 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00005522 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $541.73 or 0.05278405 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002494 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004157 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00034671 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.32 or 0.00051863 BTC.
IOST (CRYPTO:IOST) is a token. It launched on January 20th, 2018. IOST’s total supply is 22,073,476,485 tokens and its circulating supply is 15,144,936,138 tokens. The Reddit community for IOST is /r/IOStoken. IOST’s official message board is medium.com/@iostoken. IOST’s official Twitter account is @IOStoken. IOST’s official website is iost.io.
Buying and Selling IOST
IOST can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: WazirX, BitMax, CoinZest, HitBTC, Bithumb, IDEX, Cobinhood, GOPAX, DigiFinex, Coineal, GBX Digital Asset Exchange, Bitkub, Koinex, Vebitcoin, OTCBTC, IDAX, Bitrue, BigONE, OKEx, Hotbit, Ethfinex, Binance, CoinBene, DDEX, Zebpay, Kyber Network, Upbit, ABCC, Huobi, DragonEX, Kucoin, BitMart and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOST directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade IOST should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy IOST using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IOST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.