Kuverit (CURRENCY:KUV) traded 0.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 6th. One Kuverit token can now be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Kuverit has a total market capitalization of $59,292.71 and approximately $550.00 worth of Kuverit was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Kuverit has traded down 61.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001471 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.71 or 0.00045841 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00005559 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $545.29 or 0.05303922 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004158 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.57 or 0.00034759 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.33 or 0.00051803 BTC.
Kuverit Token Profile
Kuverit is a token. Its genesis date was January 18th, 2019. Kuverit’s total supply is 20,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,275,167,396 tokens. Kuverit’s official Twitter account is @kuver_it and its Facebook page is accessible here. Kuverit’s official website is www.kuverit.io.
Buying and Selling Kuverit
Kuverit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kuverit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kuverit should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Kuverit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kuverit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kuverit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.