LikeCoin (CURRENCY:LIKE) traded up 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. One LikeCoin token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0113 or 0.00000111 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, LikeCoin has traded 22.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. LikeCoin has a total market capitalization of $3.88 million and $374,087.00 worth of LikeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001471 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.71 or 0.00045927 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00005476 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $540.30 or 0.05269042 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002490 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004155 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00034673 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.31 or 0.00051802 BTC.
LikeCoin Token Profile
LikeCoin is a token. Its genesis date was February 8th, 2018. LikeCoin’s total supply is 1,007,359,806 tokens and its circulating supply is 342,537,944 tokens. LikeCoin’s official Twitter account is @likecoin_fdn and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for LikeCoin is medium.com/likecoin. The official website for LikeCoin is like.co.
LikeCoin Token Trading
LikeCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LikeCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LikeCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LikeCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LikeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LikeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.