MedicCoin (CURRENCY:MEDIC) traded up 6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 6th. During the last seven days, MedicCoin has traded down 4.7% against the dollar. MedicCoin has a market cap of $27,242.89 and approximately $5.00 worth of MedicCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MedicCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange, Graviex and Sistemkoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00004785 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded 41.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000212 BTC.
MedicCoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 14th, 2018. MedicCoin’s total supply is 298,349,835 coins and its circulating supply is 298,349,398 coins. MedicCoin’s official Twitter account is @mediccoin. The official message board for MedicCoin is cryptomaa.com/coin/MEDIC. MedicCoin’s official website is mediccoin.com.
MedicCoin Coin Trading
MedicCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, CryptoBridge, Cryptohub, Graviex, Sistemkoin and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MedicCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MedicCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MedicCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MedicCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MedicCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.