Metal (CURRENCY:MTL) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 6th. During the last week, Metal has traded down 19.9% against the dollar. One Metal token can currently be bought for about $0.30 or 0.00002956 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Metal has a market cap of $19.90 million and $3.31 million worth of Metal was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001471 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.71 or 0.00045841 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00005559 BTC.
- OMG Network (OMG) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00038603 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $545.29 or 0.05303922 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004158 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.57 or 0.00034759 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Metal (CRYPTO:MTL) is a PoPP token that uses the ETH Token hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 9th, 2017. Metal’s total supply is 66,588,888 tokens and its circulating supply is 65,483,821 tokens. Metal’s official Twitter account is @metalpaysme and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Metal is /r/MetalPay. The official website for Metal is www.metalpay.com.
Buying and Selling Metal
Metal can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metal should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Metal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Metal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.