Monolith (CURRENCY:TKN) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. Monolith has a market capitalization of $17.55 million and approximately $78,412.00 worth of Monolith was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Monolith has traded 37.2% lower against the dollar. One Monolith token can currently be purchased for $0.54 or 0.00005229 BTC on popular exchanges including Bancor Network, HitBTC, Ethfinex and Livecoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001468 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.72 or 0.00045992 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00005522 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $541.73 or 0.05278405 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002494 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004157 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00034671 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.32 or 0.00051863 BTC.
Monolith Token Profile
Monolith (CRYPTO:TKN) is a token. It launched on May 6th, 2017. Monolith’s total supply is 39,406,760 tokens and its circulating supply is 32,694,387 tokens. The Reddit community for Monolith is /r/TokenCard and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Monolith’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Monolith’s official website is monolith.xyz. The official message board for Monolith is medium.com/@Monolith.
Monolith Token Trading
Monolith can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, HitBTC, IDEX, Livecoin and Bancor Network. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monolith directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monolith should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monolith using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monolith Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monolith and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.