Nano (CURRENCY:NANO) traded up 5.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on September 6th. One Nano coin can now be bought for $0.85 or 0.00008233 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEx, Binance, Nanex and RightBTC. Over the last week, Nano has traded down 27.8% against the U.S. dollar. Nano has a total market cap of $112.64 million and $8.81 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,267.41 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $354.14 or 0.03449150 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $229.20 or 0.02232351 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.43 or 0.00471691 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $80.59 or 0.00784881 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00011867 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded up 43.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000423 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.24 or 0.00051026 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $59.00 or 0.00574608 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000027 BTC.
Nano Coin Profile
NANO is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Blake2b hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 29th, 2016. Nano’s total supply is 133,248,297 coins. Nano’s official message board is forum.raiblocks.net. Nano’s official Twitter account is @raiblocks and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Nano is nano.org/en. The Reddit community for Nano is /r/raiblocks and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Nano Coin Trading
Nano can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, OKEx, Gate.io, Coindeal, HitBTC, Bit-Z, Koinex, Kucoin, RightBTC, CoinFalcon, Binance, Bitinka, Nanex and CoinEx. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nano should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.