Neutrino Dollar (CURRENCY:USDN) traded up 0.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. Neutrino Dollar has a total market capitalization of $26.57 million and approximately $1.23 million worth of Neutrino Dollar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Neutrino Dollar token can now be purchased for $1.01 or 0.00008639 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, Neutrino Dollar has traded 0.2% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BitcoinPoS (BPS) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $70.66 or 0.00687308 BTC.
- Bitball Treasure (BTRS) traded 147.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $486.50 or 0.04732369 BTC.
- Rewardiqa (REW) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.44 or 0.00033436 BTC.
- inSure (SURE) traded up 31.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- CONTRACOIN (CTCN) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009802 BTC.
- Tachyon Protocol (IPX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0663 or 0.00000645 BTC.
- Sport and Leisure (SNL) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00006973 BTC.
- Rakon (RKN) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0651 or 0.00000633 BTC.
- Telos (TLOS) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0310 or 0.00000301 BTC.
Neutrino Dollar Token Profile
Neutrino Dollar (CRYPTO:USDN) is a token. Neutrino Dollar’s total supply is 26,412,090 tokens. Neutrino Dollar’s official website is beta.neutrino.at. The official message board for Neutrino Dollar is medium.com/@neutrinoteam.
Neutrino Dollar Token Trading
Neutrino Dollar can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neutrino Dollar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Neutrino Dollar should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Neutrino Dollar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Neutrino Dollar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neutrino Dollar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.