ODEM (CURRENCY:ODE) traded up 6.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 6th. ODEM has a total market cap of $6.28 million and $184,575.00 worth of ODEM was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, ODEM has traded 19.9% lower against the dollar. One ODEM token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0286 or 0.00000279 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001466 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.77 or 0.00046503 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00005570 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $536.99 or 0.05238378 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002492 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004142 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00034719 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.32 or 0.00051866 BTC.
ODEM is a token. Its launch date was February 3rd, 2018. ODEM’s total supply is 268,946,131 tokens and its circulating supply is 219,110,098 tokens. ODEM’s official message board is medium.com/odem. The official website for ODEM is odem.io. ODEM’s official Twitter account is @ODEM_IO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for ODEM is /r/ODEM and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling ODEM
ODEM can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ODEM directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ODEM should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ODEM using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ODEM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ODEM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.