Pirate Chain (CURRENCY:ARRR) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on September 6th. Pirate Chain has a market capitalization of $12.33 million and $203,525.00 worth of Pirate Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pirate Chain coin can now be purchased for about $0.0740 or 0.00000721 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex and CryptoBridge. In the last seven days, Pirate Chain has traded 27.9% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009765 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002340 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 16.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.17 or 0.00118708 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.69 or 0.00045721 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 22.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.03 or 0.00224551 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $163.51 or 0.01594484 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0784 or 0.00000765 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.33 or 0.00169029 BTC.
About Pirate Chain
Pirate Chain’s genesis date was August 30th, 2018. Pirate Chain’s total supply is 166,616,317 coins. Pirate Chain’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Pirate Chain is medium.com/piratechain. The Reddit community for Pirate Chain is /r/piratechain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Pirate Chain is pirate.black.
Pirate Chain Coin Trading
Pirate Chain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirate Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pirate Chain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pirate Chain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pirate Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirate Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.