PrimeStone (CURRENCY:PSC) traded up 47.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on September 6th. During the last week, PrimeStone has traded up 35.6% against the US dollar. PrimeStone has a market capitalization of $27,808.00 and $7.00 worth of PrimeStone was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PrimeStone coin can currently be purchased for $0.0014 or 0.00000016 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009749 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002355 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 21.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.58 or 0.00122479 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.69 or 0.00045632 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 24.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.10 or 0.00225011 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $163.78 or 0.01595190 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001473 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009755 BTC.
PrimeStone Coin Profile
PrimeStone (PSC) is a coin. It launched on June 1st, 2018. PrimeStone’s total supply is 19,850,906 coins. The official website for PrimeStone is kabberry.com. PrimeStone’s official Twitter account is @prism_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling PrimeStone
PrimeStone can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PrimeStone directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PrimeStone should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PrimeStone using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PrimeStone Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PrimeStone and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.