PRIZM (CURRENCY:PZM) traded 7.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on September 6th. During the last seven days, PRIZM has traded 32.4% lower against the US dollar. PRIZM has a market capitalization of $12.48 million and $259,746.00 worth of PRIZM was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PRIZM coin can now be bought for $0.0060 or 0.00000058 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10,312.82 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $229.84 or 0.02228657 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001710 BTC.
- Ultra (UOS) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001813 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $84.37 or 0.00818064 BTC.
- USDx stablecoin (USDX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008734 BTC.
- dForce USDx (USDX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009700 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002408 BTC.
PRIZM (PZM) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 20th, 2017. PRIZM’s total supply is 6,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 2,093,525,520 coins. PRIZM’s official Twitter account is @PRIZM_ru and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for PRIZM is en.prizm.club.
PRIZM Coin Trading
PRIZM can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PRIZM directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PRIZM should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PRIZM using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PRIZM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PRIZM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.